NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Twin Cities Bike to Work Day 2017 Sweepstakes is open only to those who pledge to participate in Twin Cities Bike to Work Day 2017 at www.tcbiketoworkday.org or www.mplsbikemonth.org by the date of entry. The Twin Cities Bike to Work Day 2017 Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Minnesota and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Twin Cities Bike to Work Day 2017 Sweepstakes (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 3/30/2017 9:00 a.m. CST and ending 5/20/2017 12:01 a.m. CST. All online entries must be received by 5/20/2017 12:01 a.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.tcbiketoworkday.org and www.mplsbikemonth.org. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive prizes specified on www.tcbiketoworkday.org. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition. Winner will be notified by email and phone (if provided) within five (5) days following selection of Winner. the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT the MINNEAPOLIS BICYCLE COALITION’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition, anyone acting on behalf of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition, and the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case,the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition. the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition 1428 S Washington Ave #204, Minneapolis, MN 55454 Requests must be received no later than 6/20/17 5:00 p.m. CST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition 1428 S Washington Ave #204, Minneapolis, MN 55454 and our partners.
15. The Sweepstakes hosted by the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.