May is Minneapolis Bike Month!
Throughout Bike Month, the Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition and community partners is hosting events and activities focusing on encouraging newer riders, including Twin Cities Bike to Work Day. Bike Month is a great opportunity to try biking for the first time!
- Saturday, May 6: Women & Gender Non-Conforming Rider Day
- Wednesday, May 10: Bike to School Day
- Thursday, May 11: Nice Ride Day
- Friday, May 19: Twin Cities Bike to Work Day
- Saturday, May 27: Family Bike to Parks Day
Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 09:00 AM
9:00 a.m. Meet at the Bunny sculpture on Minnehaha Parkway at Portland Ave.
9:15 Roll out. Ride along Minnehaha Parkway Trail to Lake Hiawatha Park.
9:45 Have a doughnut, coffee, and juice. Play at the park. Enjoy a morning outside.Bunny sculpture on Minnehaha Parkway at Portland Ave in Minneapolis, MN
Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Join us for a slow roll from Northpoint to Boom Island.Northpoint to Boom Island in Minneapolis, MN